Activ Technology provide a complete "end to end" network design and installation service from the initial site survey & performance assesment, through cabling installation, network infrastructure hardware installation & configuration, server & client PC installation, client software & applications software installation, to the final commissioning, testing and documentation of the completed network installation.
- Site Survey:
An engineer will attend site and document the physical characteristics of your site and establish the network performance and cabling installation requirements.
- Network Design:
Network infrastructure & hardware are specified to meet agreed performance and environmental requirements with an eye to future expansion requirements.
- Network Cabling Installation:
Where necessary, in collaboration with selected partner companies, supply and install structured cabling systems as required.
- Network Hardware Installation:
Patch Panels, Switches, access points & Routers, supplied, installed & configured to meet operational requirements.
- Server Installation:
Server Hardware and Server Software installed and configured as per agreed requirements.
- Client PC Installation:
Client Applications Software installed as per required install procedures, specialised software installed under the adcice of the provider.
Once your systems are installed you want the peace of mind that it can be maintained to give long reliable service. We offer the following:
- Back to base service - where a computer or peripheral isn't in constant or critical use it can be returned to us for repair and servicing. We provide a quick and efficient turnround and advise when the item is ready to be collected, or we can deliver it back to you at your convenience.
- On-site service - where you need the machine to be back up and running as quickly as possible and don't want to to or can't remove it from it's usual environment. There is no call-out fee for local customers, just an hourly rate charged in 1/4 hour increments. Please note that in some circumstances like hardware component failure, we may have no choice to take the machine away to repair it properly but rest assured that will will have it back to you as quickly as possible.
- Maintenance agreements - for larger sytems (5+ computers) it often make sense to take out a maintenance agreement which will cover all the equipment in the maintenance schedule at a fixed annual cost. This can be charged annually or monthly and makes it easier for budgeting your IT maintence cost compared to ad-hoc service.
- We can also provide an asset management service for equipment. This will include equipment manufacturer & model, purchase date, purchase cost, expected life term, annual depreciation cost and recommended replacement date.